POV-Ray : Newsgroups : povray.binaries.images : Another illusion : Re: Another illusion Server Time
1 Aug 2024 04:12:24 EDT (-0400)
  Re: Another illusion
From: Eriban
Date: 31 Mar 2009 17:10:00
Message: <web.49d28669417afb2681475b100@news.povray.org>
"Thomas de Groot" <tDOTdegroot@interDOTnlANOTHERDOTnet> wrote:
> This is a texture by Mike Williams That I like a lot. I keep it in my Moray
> files which explains the code format:
>
> #declare DragonSkin =
>    [snip]

I just rendered this texture, and yes, it's a nice one indeed. It's much more a
dragon texture than the one I constructed for my scene. Nevertheless, I like
how mine has a more innocent and outlandish feel to it, due to its more
striking color combination. So I like to keep the current feel, but if at the
same time it's possible to make it appear a bit more dragon-like that would be
great. I don't really know yet what the resulting texture should exactly look
like though, which makes it a bit hard to construct :-). I'll think about it
some more.

Cheers,
Erwin